Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello Family and Friends wow it is already July 12th this year is flying by. This has been a busy past few months for us as we have been finishing up our Foster to Adopt classes and getting our new home well new to us and our family together. We love the space and now we have room for our baby or babies to come.  We finished our Home study up on July 4th so we should hopefully have our home opened very soon.  We are excited yet scared also. We know that we have to protect our hearts when these children come and go out of our home but helping them will be our reward. Reunification is the key with their Birth families.

We so hope to adopt someday but when GOD opens the right door. We have still been thinking about the Little girl that we missed by 2 hours last month I can't get her out of my head. You know we are really so Blessed to have all of this support from our Friends and Family.

We have received car seats that we needed, clothes for girls, and boys items and clothes on the way. We went to a few Yard Sales on Saturday and we were Blessed to find some adorable things that are now in the nursery. I want to thank a very special lady I don't know her name and she didn't know me but she will always have a special place in our heart. I was buying the little girls clothes and she gave me an adorable diaper bag for a Little Girl that was monogrammed and was told to get the name replaced on there. I said I sure will Thank you so much she specifically said their are things still in there just keep what you want. I found a lot of nice things but the thing that stood out the most was a special key chain that reads.

Faithful Father on one side and the other side said ...Passing on the Faith"...showing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD,and his strength,and his wonderful works that he hath done." Psalms 78:4 (KJV)

wow that gave me cold chills all over again. If that is not a confirmation that we are on the path that GOD wants us to be on I don't know what is. This was on Saturday that I got this. Last night I found my carseat the Graco Betsey Carseat that I have been looking for that I dreamed my Little Girl would be in it is no longer sold in stores but Casey found it. It may not seem like a big deal to anyone else but to me and him that is just GOD putting the pieces of the puzzle together for us. God is so wonderful and we give him all the praise and the honor and the glory for it all. 


Thank you again to all our friends and family that have stood and are standing by us during our process.  We love you and the ones that are still on the adoption journey may God send you your Little Prince or Princess very soon. Fertility problems are no fun at all but God will make a way it may not be what we expect it to be but you can rest assure that it is the right way because it is Gods way.


We are still in need of Pack n play and swing and all other things that you need for girls and boys. Starting over is not easy but God will provide. I can't believe what he has provided thus far.  Of course I still want all of my Pink and Brown items from the Graco Betsey Collection but we are keeping our eyes open. I have fell in love with craigslist we look on there everday for items.


As I always say in closing if you hear of a child who is going up for adoption or if you hear of a child going into Foster Care let us know. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers everyday.  Please send us a private email to our facebook account or to our fraziernat@gmail.com 


Thank you so much and GOD bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment